PRE-ORDER NOW for shipment during the first week of December 2022.
Introducing our PROCORE+ Carbon Fiber finish Slatwall. The PROCORE+ panel has all of the advantages of our PROCORE Slatwall and combines it with a gorgeous laminated carbon fiber finish.
The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular Slatwall, at a whopping 200 lb. per square foot. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent-pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. Now available in a Carbon-Fiber finish.
The PROCORE+ panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24-inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel was designed for 16-inch studs and is still a great option for many homeowners.
- 10 x PVC Panels with the Aluminum core strip (8 ft. x 4 ft. / 32 sq. ft)
- 1 x Starter Trim
- 2 x 49 in. Side trim
- 1 x Top trim
- Hardware and instructions
- 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 200 lb. (91 kg) per square foot
- Can be installed over 24 inch stud width
- Interlocking panels
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Impact resistant
- Lifetime warranty
Installed dimensions : 8 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 32 sq.ft. (3 sq. m.)