The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular slatwall. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. It is not a replacement for the original Proslat PVC panel, but rather an enhancement to the category.
The PROCORE panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24 inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel designed for 16 inch studs is still a great option for many homeowners, its strength is still your best bet economically (holds up to 75 lb per linear foot), however more new builds today are designed with 24 inch studs.
- 10 x PVC Panels with the Aluminum core strip (8 ft. x 4 ft. / 32 sq. ft)
- 1 x Starter Trim
- 2 x 49 in. Side trim
- 1 x Top trim
- Hardware and instructions
- 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 200 lb. (91 kg) per square foot
- Can be installed over 24 inch stud width
- Interlocking panels
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Impact resistant
- Lifetime warranty
Installed dimensions : 8 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 32 sq.ft. (3 sq. m.)
The Procore is amazing it’s exactly what I need for my garage. Even better that I can customize it to whatever is fit for myself and tools and other things I have. Now everything is off the floor.
Thank you for your review Alessio! We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience with our product.
The garage looks great, better organized and the slats enhance natural light. The space is tidy and makes it easy to work, all the tools are visible. It takes time and patience to install, however, it’s very satisfying once it’s done.
Overall, I’am very happy with my purchase. The delivery took only a few days time and was undamaged. My best advice would be to plan your installation accordingly and follow the directions to ensure a great experience.
Awesome product and easy to install!
Great product and easy to install!