Proslat Slatwall Panels are built STRONG – Panels can hold up to 75 lb per sq.ft and are guaranteed for life. DURABLE – Unlike wood slatwall, our high density PVC slatwall is resistant to moisture. VERSATILE – Proslat Slatwall is one of the most versatile, as individual panels may be installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. EASY – Installation is simple and the unique hidden screw design yields a professional finish. COMPLETE – All trims and mounting screws are included in the box. GREEN – Made of 90% recycled materials, makes us one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. MADE HERE – Our Slatwall is proudly made in North America. VALUE – Go ahead shop around, we know our price per square is sharp.ty.
- 2 x +/- 49 in. J trims
- 1 x +/- 95.75 in. J trim
- 1 x +/- 95.75 in. L trim
- 6 x 4 in. hook (10002)
- 1 x 8 in. double hook (10010)
- 1 x 4 in. double hook (10011)
- 1 x Heavy Duty Hook (10012)
- 1 x U hook (10017)
- Hardware and instructions
- 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 75 lb. (34 kg) per square foot
- PVC Slatwall made from 90% recycled materials
- Interlocking panels – not affected by mold, mildew, or water
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Lifetime warranty
- Made In Canada
Installed dimensions: 8 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 32 sq.ft. (3 sq. m.)
Capacity per hook:
- 4 in. hook: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- 8 in. double hook: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- 4 in. double hook: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- Heavy Duty Hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
- U hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
4 ft. x 4 ft. PVC Slatwall
Really like the Proslat Wall storage system. Bought a 4 x 4 and 4x8 kit plus a mixed hook assortment. Make sure you know what is included in each kit as extra trims ate not returnable. Received one trim that was damaged and should not have been put in the package.
This was my second order for Proslat products. Loved the first one, ordered it from a big box store, came with some missing parts, so decided to order straight from Proslat this time. The order came, but was again missing some screws for the sports bundle attachments and the slat wall came scratched in lots of areas and the top felt very rough. Also ordered the baskets and shelves, which also had some problems. Still looks great from a distance, but disappointed that it was expensive and both orders had errors. Quality was lacking.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review about your purchases. I apologize that both of your orders had issues. We try our best to offer great customer service, and take our quality control just as seriously. These things unfortunately do happen every now and then. I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you on two occasions. It looks like from your photos the scratched panel is at the top part of you wall. We would be more than happy to replace this scratched panel for you. I will additionally reach out to you via email in hopes that we can make this experience a bit better for you! Thank you,
Very good product.
I ordered the Charcoal Slatwall. The website made it look like black but it is closer to a Smokey/Steel Grey.