Proslat Slatwall Panels are built STRONG – Panels can hold up to 75 lb per sq.ft and are guaranteed for life. DURABLE – Unlike wood slatwall, our high density PVC slatwall is resistant to moisture. VERSATILE – Proslat Slatwall is one of the most versatile, as individual panels may be installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. EASY – Installation is simple and the unique hidden screw design yields a professional finish. COMPLETE – All trims and mounting screws are included in the box. GREEN – Made of 90% recycled materials, makes us one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. MADE HERE – Our Slatwall is proudly made in North America. GUARANTEED – Our slatwall panels come with a no hassle lifetime warranty.
* The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall.
- 2 Sections of Slatwall for a total of 64 sq.ft
- 4 x +/- 49 in. J trims
- 2 x +/- 95.75 in. J trim
- 2 x +/- 95.75 in. L trim
- Hardware and instructions
- 2 Sections of 8 ft. x 4 ft. (64 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 75 lb. (34 kg) per square foot
- PVC Slatwall made from 90% recycled materials
- Interlocking panels – not affected by mold, mildew, or water
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Lifetime warranty
- Made In Canada
- The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall
Installed dimensions : 16 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 64 sq.ft. (6 sq. m.)
I just installed them on my garage and worked as advertised.
I was short on some of the products shipped. However a phone call to customer service and all was rectified. There were no questions asked and the service was immediate. So happy with the product and the service. Thank you.
Super easy to install. Hooks and shelves are great quality. Looks amazing!
I ordered pvc slats from Proslat for 500 sqft space in my garage. I did it all by myself. Good quality products, I was able to organize my garage like a dream. Highly recommend:)
Hi Zoya, We’re so happy to hear from you! Thank you for your valuable feedback. That is a lot of Slatwall to install all by yourself, I guess you can now say you're a professional DIY-er!
Very happy with my purchase. Easy to install once you get going. It is best to have some help but if you are moderately skilled you will also be able to figure out how to install it solo. Two panels are up...now deciding on how many more I want to do.