Proslat Slatwall Panels are built STRONG – Panels can hold up to 75 lb per sq.ft and are guaranteed for life. DURABLE – Unlike wood slatwall, our high density PVC slatwall is resistant to moisture. VERSATILE – Proslat Slatwall is one of the most versatile, as individual panels may be installed as a track, in a section or over an entire wall. EASY – Installation is simple and the unique hidden screw design yields a professional finish. COMPLETE – All trims and mounting screws are included in the box. GREEN – Made of 90% recycled materials, makes us one of the greenest storage solutions on the market. MADE HERE – Our Slatwall is proudly made in North America. GUARANTEED – Our slatwall panels come with a no hassle lifetime warranty.
* The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall.
- 4 Sections of Slatwall for a total of 128 sq.ft
- 8 x +/- 49 in. J trims
- 4 x +/- 95.75 in. J trim
- 4 x +/- 95.75 in. L trim
- Hardware and instructions
- Each 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) section includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 75 lb. (34 kg) per square foot
- PVC Slatwall made from 90% recycled materials
- Interlocking panels – not affected by mold, mildew, or water
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Panels are 2 mm thick
- Lifetime warranty
- Made In Canada
- The Original PVC Slatwall and trims cannot be installed in conjunction with PROCORE PVC Slatwall
Installed dimensions : 32 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 128 sq.ft. (12 sq. m.)
In the process of doing my garage, decided I’ll be doing my entire garage walls in proslat. Love this material, may even finish my basement in this stuff!
I would highly recommend this product! Easy to install! Measurements are key! A few slats came scratched however didn’t really affect anything-looks great!
Thank you for your kind review. I'm sorry to hear that some panels arrived with scratched. Please keep an eye out for an email from me. If you would be kind enough I will kindly ask if you still have the packaging to send me a picture, so I can see the barcode on the items you received to trace it back to the production batch for quality assurance purposes.
Had a few that showed up scratched. Customer service sent new set. Fantastic
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that you received some scratched panels, unfortunately these things can happen every now and then. However, I am pleased to hear that we were able to rectify the issue for you promptly.
Thank you for choosing Proslat!
If I can do it, anyone can, don’t worry. Get a nice “level” line around all your walls. Find all the studs and just start. Turns out perfect, big hint take your time.
Hi Doug, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I love the look of the two-tone Slatwall you did!
Have a great day!